Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Al-Si Alloy Housings For Electronic Application
A new class of controlled expansion Si/Al alloys are being increasingly used for electronic packages. The Si/Al alloy materials created in this manner possesses a particularly fine grain and homogenous microstructure.Products made from AlSi alloy material have asserted themselves on the market-place due to the low coefficient of thermal expansion(CTE),lower weight as well as higher thermal conductivity properties.
The controlled expansion Si/Al alloy(Si content by the weight of 27%~80%) also has the further properties:
● Pre-select coefficient of thermal expansion(CTE) in the range of 7~17ppm/℃,it can be tailored to all sizes and shapes for different applications.
● Outstanding thermo-mechanical stability;
● Primary silicon distribute well,no macro segregation,finely and equiaxed grains(average grain size is about 10μm), relative density could reach up to 100%;
● Easy of machined(e.g.CNC/EDM),platability and weldability;
● Environmentally friendly,present no disposal problem;
● Excellent electrical conductivity(Perfect EMI/RFI shielding performance).