Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
The miniaturization and multi-functionalization of electronic components improve the heat dissipation of the device. And the heat dissipation problem of the device has become the bottleneck of the rapid development of the telecom industry. Compared with the traditional thermal management materials, we mainly introduce the type and performance characteristics of the third generation heat management materials. It indicates that high performance thermal management materials should be characterized by low density, high thermal conductivity, thermal expansion of semiconductor and chip materials, considerable hardness and good hermetically.
The properties of conventional packaging can no longer meet the marketing demand,thus,Baienwei Co.Ltd developed a series of Rapid Solidification Si-Al alloys (which also called Controlled Expansion Alloys) for electronic housing and other wide range applications.These alloys are available in the composition range of 80Si-20Al to 27Si-73Al,which enables the coefficient of expansion to be adjusted between 6 and 17ppm/℃, so as to be compatible with common microelectronic components and substrates.
Controlled Expansion Alloys Products in the production:
1) RF and microwave packages and carriers(suitable material:Al-50%Si Controlled Expansion Alloy),Fig.shows.
2) Heat sinks for telecommunications(suitable material:Al-27%Si Controlled Expansion Alloy)
3) Circuit board stiffener(suitable material:Controlled Expansion Al-27%Si Alloy)
4) Substrates for high-power LED( suitable material:Controlled Expansion 70Si-30Al Alloy)
5) Optical or optoelectronic housings(suitable material:Controlled Expansion Si-40%Al Alloy)
Advantages of our Controlled Expansion Alloys:
Baienwei's AlSi alloys
Silicon particles are refined and distribute well,any part of the alloy material is consistent with an average grain size of 10μm,shows uniform and isostropic
Silicon particles distribute well,no stoma and holes,so improve the strength performance and product yield.
CTE(Coefficient of thermal expansion)
Silicon content occupes by the weight of 27%~80%,adjusted CTE in the range of 7~17ppm/℃ is available,CTE can be tailored based on client 's requirements
High-efficiency process routing,enhance product yield and reduce the cost
Good machinability and platability
Baienwei's Al-Si alloys ensure compact density can reach up to 100%,close tightness and have excellent welding performance
Using standard aluminum eletroless plating,good plating adhesion strength
Baienwei ensures relative density of alloys is 100%,good hermetiic performance of chamber and keep the electronic components longevity
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Hypereutectic Al-25%Si Alloy Altern...
- Understanding Microwave RF
- Hybrid Integrated Circuit
- Optimizing Wide-Bandgap Semiconduct...
- Rapid Solidification Al-Si(BEW) All...
- The Novel Hypereutectic Al-Si Alloy...
- Properties Of Controlled Expansion ...
- Binary Silicon-aluminum Alloys Hous...
- Custom-made Material Al-25Si Alloy ...
- Spray Forming Becomes The Main Prod...