Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
With the lightening requirement of electronic components, controlled expansion Si/Al alloys have successfully replaced Kovar because of low CTE, lightweight and superior mechanical properties.
We can clearly see from the table, the weight of Si/Al alloys is only about 1/3 of Kovar, thermal conductivity of Si/Al alloys is much higher than that of Kovar.Besides, CTE of Si/Al can be toilored and similiar as Kovar.
Therefore, Si/Al is the alternative to Kovar for electronic packaging and thermal management applications.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Baienwei Offers Hypereutectic Al-Si...
- Al-Si Alloys Used In Optical And La...
- Baienwei Offers Metal Hermetic Pack...
- Baienwei Hypereutectic Piston
- Al-Si Alloys Used For Semiconductor
- Optimized Spray Forming Process
- Electronic Packaging Machining
- Controlled Expansion Al-Si Alloys U...
- Baienwei Spray Formed Super High St...
- Low Price Hypereutectic Al-Si Alloys