Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Spray forming, also called spray deposition, is an advanced process for the production of aluminum alloys.
Baienwei successfully developed spray forming equipment and specializing in the R&D and production of high performance spray formed Aluminum alloys.
Compared to conventional process, spray formed aluminum alloys have finer microstructure and no micoro segregation.
Baienwei offers a range of spray formed aluminum alloys:
Spray formed AlSi alloys:
l Low CTE, adjustable;
l Low density, lightest thermal management alloy
l high thermal conductivity;
l High stiffness;
l Readily machinable(CNC/EDM);l Readily platable(Au, Ag, Ni, Ti etc);
Spray formed super high strength aluminum alloys:
l High Strength
l Wear Resistancel High Ductility
l Competitive Cost
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Lightweight Low CTE High Thermal Co...
- Hermetic Electronic Packaging China...
- How To Produce Al-Si Alloys?
- New Solution For Electronics And Th...
- Hypereutectic AlSi Alloy Auto Parts...
- Alternative To Kovar-Lightweight Co...
- Baienwei Offers Hypereutectic Al-Si...
- Al-Si Alloys Used In Optical And La...
- Baienwei Offers Metal Hermetic Pack...
- Baienwei Hypereutectic Piston