Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Baienwei is a professional manufacturer producing Al-Si alloys(also called CE alloys overseas).
Other parts where needs low CTE and high stiffness
Advantage of AlSi alloys:
Low CTE, tailored from 7-20ppm/℃, compatible with GaAs, alumina and GaN etc;
Low density, lightest thermal managment and packaging alloy;
High thermal conductivity;
Easy to be machined, plated and welded.
Directly replace Kovar, AlSiC, Cu-W, Cu-Mo in many application.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Silicon Aluminum Alloys Used For RF...
- Hypereutectic Aluminum Auto Parts
- CE13&CE15 Appication In Aerial Phot...
- Braking Drums Excellent Mechanical ...
- Controlled Expansion Alloys Used In...
- Aluminum Replace Of Steel Used In A...
- The Characteristic Of The Electroni...
- Fiber-Optical Communication Package
- Statement Of Disusing Conflict Mineral
- The State Of LEDS: Falling Prices,s...