Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
As the increasing demands of emission level control,commercial vehicle weight reduction and series of concerned problems,more and more automotive companies prefer to adopt the aluminum-silicon alloys for engine blocks and parts of engines,extremely cylinder sleeves.Compared the conventional process,Baienwei Co.,Ltd individually developed the Rapid Solidification hypereutectic Al-Si alloys,which can achieve the refined silicon particles in the microstructure and remarkably improved the workability and ductility in the alloy.
In all,the high silicon aluminum alloys for silicon content by the weight of 17% to 25% alloys,which possess the characteristics of good wear-resistance with low coefficient of thermal expansion(CTE),lower weight,higher stiffness,higher precision and so on.Due to these excellent mechanical and physical performance,many customers tend to purchase the hypereutectic Al-Si alloys which were fabricated by our company in China.Furthermore,the Al-Si hypereutectic alloy material also works for Porsche, Mercedes,BMW applications.
●Grade: Al-25Si alloy Cylinder Liners Billet Tube
●Main chemical composition: AlSi25Cu4Mg
●Size in stock: O/D:89mm,I/D:82mm,Height:180mm(OR CAN BE TAILORED)
●Heat-treatment process:Condition T6
●Tensile strength: 480MPa
●Yield strength: 441MPa
●Density(at 20℃): 2.64g/cm3
●Poisson’s ratio: 0.29
●Elastic modules: 96GPa
●Hardness: 207HB(Brinell Hardness)
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Spray Forming Becomes The Main Prod...
- Electronics Packaging And Housings ...
- Light Weight-Low Expansion-High The...
- Searching For The Low-Cost, Power-D...
- Silicon Wafer Manufacturing Process
- Low Expansion Al-Si Alloy Housings
- Machinability Of Hypereutectic Sili...