Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Major changes continue with the IC manufacturing base-Over the past decade, the landscape of the IC fabrication industry has changed dramatically. IC manufacturers have done whatever they could to survive by closing older fabs, adopting the fabless or fab-lite business model, and consolidating.
The number of companies able to afford the cost of a new advanced fab continues to dwindle, causing greater reliance on foundries for production capacity. While the foundries have served the industry very well, such high reliance on so few manufacturers has caused some uneasiness in the industry.
Did You Know?
The top 15 300mm wafer capacity leaders now hold 97% of the world's 300mm fab capacity, essentially comprising the entire future total available market (TAM) for leading-edge IC fabrication equipment and materials!
The newly updated Global Wafer Capacity report is an ideal tool for understanding the "new realities" of the market. This study will greatly assist IC material and equipment suppliers in creating long-term strategic marketing plans, especially when it comes to determining which IC manufacturers stand the best chance to remain in the business of fabricating ICs.
Use This Study to Find:
● Capacity, wafer start, utilization forecasts.
● IDM vs. fabless vs. fab-/asset-lite strategies.
● Rankings of companies with the highest capacity.
● Capacity forecasts for Taiwan, Korea, China, etc.
● 300mm wafer fab count and specifications.
● Forecasts for leading-edge (<20nm) capacity.
● And more!
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Top Silicon Wafer Manufacturing Com...
- Advanced Raw Material Al-50Si Alloy...
- Shanghai Solar Project Wins Funding...
- Silicon Aluminum(AlSi) Alloys For E...
- What Is Radio Frequency?
- EMI & RF Environmental Safety Concerns
- High Performance Diamond-coated Dri...
- Features Of AlSi25Cu4Mg Alloy Cylin...
- Rapid Solidification 70%Si-Al Alloy...
- Al-25Si Alloy Tube Billets For Top-...