Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
The key benefits of controlled expansion alloy(AlSi27~AlSi80):
●The controlable low thermal expansion coefficients(CTE) in the range of 7~17ppm/℃
●Ease of machined,controlled expansion alloy(AlSi) can be tailored to all sizes and shape
●Common electroplating process,ease of soldering,such as arc welding,laser welding and electron beam welding process
●Relative density which could be reach up to 100%.
●Possess lower weight and effective cost.
●The microstructure shows a uniform and isotropic,no porosity and holes
●Higher strength and specific stiffness eminently suitable for a wide range of applications
●Excellent EMI/RFI shielding performance
●Environmentally friendly,present no disposal problems
Previous: No Information
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Rapid Solidification Al-50%Si Alloy...
- Beneficial Properties Of Spray Form...
- Controlled Expansion Al-Si Alloys F...
- Wafer Carrier For Si-30%Al Alloy
- The Annual Meeting Was Held Success...