Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
With the rapid development of modern electronic information technology,the electronic equipment was swung in the direction from large-scale integration,miniaturization,cost-effective and high reliability.Microelectronic packaging or housing was in combination with electronic design and manufacture, had an effect on promoting the development of information society.In the light of the growing complexity and intensity in electronic devices and installations,thereby referred to an urgent requires to the development and research of high performance electronics material.
Tianjin Baienwei New Material Technology Co.,Ltd,their capabilities and competencies draw from the constantly innovate and research the electronic packaging materials.Baienwei adopts advanced Rapid Solidification Technology to fabricate thermal management materials contains controlled expansion alloys,which also called silicon aluminum alloys(Al-Si alloys).Other companies also called CE alloys.It has different writing types,such as Si/Al alloys,Al-Si alloys.These high performance silicon aluminum alloys offer a unique combination of low thermal expansion,high thermal conductivity and low density,and have various applications in aerospace,semi-conductor device,automobile and military field.
Baienwei Co.,Ltd manufactures range of Al-Si alloys:
These advanced alloys(Al-Si alloys) have the unique combination properties,such as:
■ Adjustable CTE:
Controllable CTE, in the range of 17-7ppm/℃.
■ 10% lightweight than pure aluminum;
■ 25% the weight of Cu-Mo;
■ 55% the weight of Titanium.
Good thermal conductivity:
■ AlSi alloys = 120/175 W/m-K;
■ BEW 6061(T6) =210.
Ease of platable and machinable
Common packaging materials properties comparision:
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Searching For The Low-Cost, Power-D...
- Silicon Wafer Manufacturing Process
- Low Expansion Al-Si Alloy Housings
- Machinability Of Hypereutectic Sili...
- Spray Formed Aerospace Alloys
- Al-25Si Hypereutectic Al-Si Alloys ...
- 60Si/40Al Is Also Called Si-40%Al F...
- 50Si/50Al Substrate For High-power ...
- A Novel Athermal Approach For High ...
- Rapid Solidification BEW705 Super-h...