Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Hypereutectic Al-Si alloys are typically defined as those where the silicon content is equal or more than 17wt%.Applications of the Al-Si alloys in the automotive industry,including engine blocks and parts of engines,particularly,cylinder liners. As we are all known,fuel consumption is a serious problem exsiting in the operation of automobiles.More fuel consumption also means greater pollution emissions.The reduction in cylinder distortion (higher dimensional stability) that is possible with this alloy results in less noise and friction; engine-oil consumption and exhaust emissions are thus reduced.
Introduction of hypereutectic AlSi alloy
A family of hypereutectic Al-Si alloys with CTE in the range from 15.1ppm/℃ to 16.9ppm/℃.
Hypereutectic Al-Si alloys are available in stock:
AlSi20 Al-20%Si alloy;
AlSi25 Al-25%Si alloy;
AlSi35,F Al-35%Si alloy;
AlSi35,O Al-35%Si alloy.
The AlSi Alloys Are Not Casting Al-Si Alloys:
Aluminum-silicon Casting Alloys are differ from Baienwei Co.,Ltd AlSi alloys,the casting al alloys are polyphase materials of composed microstructure belonging to the Aluminum Association classification series 3xxx for aluminum silicon plus copper and/or magnesium alloys and 4xxx aluminum silicon alloys.
Lightweight AlSi20~AlSi35 Alloys:
Ease of machinability(e.g lathe,milling and grind machining)
Baienwei hypereutectic Al-Si alloys' specific strength:
Specific strength is known as the strength-to-weight ratio (or strength/weight ratio);
It is used most commonly for comparing materials,for automobile applications,this means a lighter vehicle that consumes less fuel.
Gray cast iron
Advantages of hypereutectic AlSi20~AlSi35 alloys:
⒈ Saving in fuel economy,increase efficiency,improve in vehicle emissions;
⒉ Lower wear rate and distortion of engine components,longer components life;
⒊ Good heat-dissipation property;
⒋ Reinforcement of silicon particles improve the hardness which further enhances the wear-resistance property of Al-Si hypereutectic alloys.
⒌ Ease of machinability(e.g lathe,milling and grinding)
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Advanced Thermal Management Alloy M...
- Hypereutectic Al-25%Si Alloy Altern...
- Understanding Microwave RF
- Hybrid Integrated Circuit
- Optimizing Wide-Bandgap Semiconduct...
- Rapid Solidification Al-Si(BEW) All...
- The Novel Hypereutectic Al-Si Alloy...
- Properties Of Controlled Expansion ...
- Binary Silicon-aluminum Alloys Hous...