Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Low CTE controlled expansion AlSi alloy, also called CE alloys in some countries, is a thermal management and packaging material, widely used in the electronic packaging for aerospace, RF/microwave, millimeter wave,optical & fiber, semiconductor, telecommunication, defense industry etc.
Due to low CTE, high thermal conductivity, especially light weight, it has been regarded as an alternative to Kovar, Titanium, AlSiC, Cu-W, Cu-Mo etc.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- High Performance Spray Forming CE A...
- China Made Spray Forming Controlled...
- Baienwei Spray Forming Aluminum All...
- Lightweight Low CTE High Thermal Co...
- Hermetic Electronic Packaging China...
- How To Produce Al-Si Alloys?
- New Solution For Electronics And Th...
- Hypereutectic AlSi Alloy Auto Parts...
- Alternative To Kovar-Lightweight Co...
- Baienwei Offers Hypereutectic Al-Si...