Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Silicon-aluminum alloys have the outstanding properties,such as adjustable low coefficient of thermal expansion(CTE) with a value of 7~17 ppm/ by controllable the contents of silicon and aluminum,high thermal conductivity of >120W/m.K,low density of 2.43~2.6g/cc,good manufacturability(maching and plating with Au/Ni/Ti/Ag).Therefore,the AlSi alloys have a wide range of applications for electronic and demanding industries,in particullar,such as RF/Microwave modules.The product AlSi50 alloy is extremely suitable for RF/Microwave housings and heat sink carriers.The fig.1 shows the CTE will linear increasely with the temperature rise.
Conventional materials for RF/Microwave modulus,such as 6061,Kovar,W80Cu and Al2O3,the mechanical and thermal properties have been shown in Table 1.It is observed that the Al-50%Si alloy density is lower than those of Kovar,brass and W80Cu,the AlSi50 alloy can be machined as package housings that offers the weight reduction they required.Except this aspect,the thermal condutivity is higher than that of Kovar,the Al-50%Si alloy can satisfy the demands of heat loss.
Baienwei Co.Ltd manufactures the silicon/aluminum(AlSi) alloys have been widely accepted by the electronic and allied industries.We are expert of providing the one-stop advanced packaging materials which enhance the product performance reliabilty and cost-effective.Supported by a group of engineers and mass-production managers meticulously executed and experienced based on the proprietary patents and numerous issued patents.If you need assistance selecting the right material, please contact the helpful customer service representatives at Tianjin Baienwei New Material Technology Co.,Ltd
Previous: Understanding Microwave RF
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Beneficial Properties Of Spray Form...
- Controlled Expansion Al-Si Alloys F...
- Wafer Carrier For Si-30%Al Alloy
- The Annual Meeting Was Held Success...
- Light Weight And Low CTE Aluminum A...
- Hypereutectic Al-25%Si Alloy Replac...
- Lightweight-Wear-resistance-Fuel Ec...
- Advanced Thermal Management Alloy M...
- Hypereutectic Al-25%Si Alloy Altern...
- Understanding Microwave RF