Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
Spray forming technology a metal forming process that spews molten, atomized metal at a rotating substrate to form a metal ingot or billet. The high solidification rate of the process results in the relative density reaches above 99.2%.After following hot working(forge,roll,extrude or HIP),the materials are machined to be dense products.
l Equiaxed grain, average size is within 10μm.
l No macro segregation, microstructure is homogeneous.
l The compactness of aluminum is up to 99.2%.
l Clean organization and low Oxygen content, alloy elements content breaking through the limit.
l Reduce the porosity and break the discontinuity between layers.
l By controlling the solidification rate and coarsening silicon phase of alloy to ensure the precision and isotropy of structure.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- The Application Of AlSi50
- Controlled Expansion AlSi Alloys Fo...
- AlSi Cylinder Liners
- AlSi Alloys Used In Automotive
- Baienwei CNC Milling Service
- Baienwei Social Media Training- Fro...
- Baienwei AlSi Alloys
- AlSi Alloy Used In Auto Brake Systems