Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
AlSi70 has similar CTE with Kovar, but the weight is only about 1/3 of Kovar, but thermal conductivity is about 7 times higher than Kovar.
AlSi alloys have been regarded as the alternative to Kovar in many applications.
Baienwei adopts advanced rapid solidification technology to produce aluminum alloys, the materials are homogeneous and stable, widely used in electronics field, such as package housings, carriers, substrates and lids etc, having a better compatibility and heat dissipation to prolong the working life of high power modules.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- High Performance Spray Forming Alum...
- Low CTE Controlled Expansion AlSi A...
- High Performance Spray Forming CE A...
- China Made Spray Forming Controlled...
- Baienwei Spray Forming Aluminum All...
- Lightweight Low CTE High Thermal Co...
- Hermetic Electronic Packaging China...
- How To Produce Al-Si Alloys?
- New Solution For Electronics And Th...
- Hypereutectic AlSi Alloy Auto Parts...