Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
AlSi50, also called CE11 in many countries, is the most common used AlSi alloys.
Light weight: only about 1/3 the weight of Kovar;
Low CTE: 7-20ppm/℃, compatible with GaAs,Alumina,GaN etc;
High thermal conductivity: up to 180W/mK;
Easy to be machined: CNC/EDM
Easy to be plated: can be plated as common aluminum alloys;
Easy to be welded: Baienwei AlSi alloys have high welding finish rate.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- Controlled Expansion AlSi Alloys Fo...
- AlSi Cylinder Liners
- AlSi Alloys Used In Automotive
- Baienwei CNC Milling Service
- Baienwei Social Media Training- Fro...
- Baienwei AlSi Alloys
- AlSi Alloy Used In Auto Brake Systems
- Prototypes To Production-Baienwei P...
- The Advantages Of AlSi Alloys Compa...
- High Performance Spray Forming Alum...