Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
1. Aluminum-silicon alloys with more than 27% silicon are usually used in electronic package field, which is regarded as the alternatives to Kovar, AlSiC, Cu-W, Cu-Mo, Titanium etc.
2. Aluminum-silicon alloys with less than 35% silicon content can be used in automotive, machinery industry etc.For example, engine cylinder liners, pistons, brake system etc.
- What is AlSi alloy?
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- The Application Of AlSi50
- Controlled Expansion AlSi Alloys Fo...
- AlSi Cylinder Liners
- AlSi Alloys Used In Automotive
- Baienwei CNC Milling Service