Address: No. 13, Baofu Road, Tianbao Industrial District, Baodi, Tianjin，China.
AlSi alloy is a kind of binary alloy consisting of silicon and aluminum, in which the content of silicon ranges from 17% to 85%, its also called CE alloys in some countries. Due to Low CTE, low density, high thermal conductivity and high mechanical properties, AlSi alloy is widely used in aerospace, semiconductor, satellite, communication, automotive, defense etc.
Previous: The advantages of AlSi alloys
Next: No Information
- The advantages of AlSi alloys
- Controlled expansion AlSi alloys
- Application of AlSi alloys
- The Use Of Aluminum-Silicon Alloy
- The comparison between AlSi and AlSiC
- Aluminum electronic packaging
- Spray forming technology
- Baienwei AlSi Electronic Packages
- Electronic Packaging Applications
- The Application Of AlSi50